At The Livity School we aim-
- to identify what our pupils can do now and work to raise their levels of achievement to realise their full potential through having high and meaningful expectations meeting a diversity of needs
- to develop close working relationships with families recognising and celebrating our pupils religions and cultural diversity
- for all of our children to leave The Livity, with the ability to be as independent as possible in their learning and able to express themselves, make choices, solve problems and contribute to the community in which they live and learn.
- to provide a wide range of positive and appropriate learning experiences offering a variety of teaching materials and strategies to meet each pupils needs
- to respect and value our pupils acknowledging and celebrating each pupil’s small step of achievement
- to be sensitive to and cater for the health, physical and emotional needs of all our pupils
- to assist pupils to interact with each other and those around them and develop relationships