Understanding Autism: Post Diagnosis Workshops
These two hour workshop are for parents who have received a diagnosis of Autism. The workshops will be run by clinicians as part of the Autism and Related Disorders Team.
- Come along and meet other parents
- Understand more about Autism and your child's diagnosis.
- Have the opportunity to ask questions.
- 16t h January 2019 for parents of teenagers
- 20t h February 2019 for parents of children under 5
- 20t h March 2019 for parents of children aged 5-11
- 17t h April 2019 for parents of teenagers
- 15t h May 2019 for parents of children under 5
- 19t h June 2019 for parents of children aged 5-11
- 17t h July 2019 for parents of teenagers
Time: 10:00 - 12:30pm
Where: Mary Sheridan Centre, 5 Dugard Place, SE11 4TH
These sessions are drop in so there is no need to book a place. These sessions are for parents only as unfortunately we are unable to accommodate children.
Please see: https://www.evelinalondon.nhs.uk/our-services/community/community speech-and-language-therapy/training.aspx to keep informed of new dates
You said ......
'lengthen duration of workshops' 'provide handouts'
- increase the workshop time by 30 minutes to allow time for open discussion
- start providing handouts of presentations